Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates send application with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Agromet Observer - 01|
|Last Date||25.03.2019 (5.00 pm)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum 12th Pass in any discipline with basic knowledge of Computer Application
Skills preferable : Typewriting Tamil & English Agricultural Extension and Animal
Husbandry Education and Experience
|Age Limit||Below 35 years as on the date of interview|
(GP Rs.2000/-) with Dearness
and House Rent Allowances (HRA)
|Selection Process||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Professor and Head, Department of Livestock Production Management, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai - 600 007|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates for the above said positions may send their applications in the prescribed format along with photocopies of relevant certificates and resume so as to reach on or before 25.03.2019 (5.00 pm).
- The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the type writing skill & basic knowledge in computer application; followed by interview, work experience, etc.
- The exact date of interview and other skill based test will be intimated to the applicants later.
- Applicants already employed should route their application through their employer.
- No TA and DA will be provided for attending interview.
- For further details contact : The Professor and Head, Department of Livestock Production Management, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600 007.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
Official Website :