A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is inviting candidates for its Young Professional II Posts job in Salem District (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Salem District (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Young Professional II|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|04.12.2018, 11.00 AM|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate degree in Veterinary Science|
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs.25,000/-(As prescribed in Young Professional II of ICAR guidelines)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr.J.Muralidharan, Ph.D., Professor and Head, Mecheri Sheep Research Station,
Salem-Dt., Tamil Nadu.
Phone : 04298-262023
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in on 04.12.2018, 11.00 a.m at Mecheri Sheep Research Station, Pottaneri, Salem District, Tamilnadu.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :