An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is inviting candidates for the Veterinary Gradates Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Veterinary Gradates|
|Selection Method||Walk-in Interview|
|Walk-in Interview Date|
|28.11.2018 at 10.00 A.M.|
|Educational Qualification||A Bachelor Degree
in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs.30,000/- per month
|Office Address||Professor and Head Department of
Clinics, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery,
Chennai - 600 007.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in to the Professor and Head Department of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College Chennai – 600 007, for a written test and an interview on 28.11.2018 at 10:00 AM
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- The candidate should have knowledge to speak, read and write Tamil.
- The written exam would be for one-hour duration with multiple choice questions.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :