An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is inviting candidates for the following posts. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) offer vacancies for Research Associate (as Young Professional II) posts.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates should bring their photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information on the day of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Salem (Tamilnadu)
Mecheri Sheep Research Station, Pottaneri-636 453
|Post Name||Research Associate (as Young Professional II)|
|Interview Date & Time||30.10.2018
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate degree in Veterinary Science
Experience in animal husbandry activities is desirable
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs.25,000/- PM|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. A.K.Thiruvenkadan, Ph.D Principal Investigator and Professor and Head
Mecheri Sheep Research Station
Salem, Tamil Nadu
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in to the Mecheri Sheep Research Station, Salem, Pottaneri-636 453. for an interview on 30.10.2018 at 11.00 AM
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :