An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is inviting candidates for the following posts. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) offer vacancies for Project Assistant posts.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates should bring their photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information on the day of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview) 10.00 AM|
|Educational Qualification||Graduates /Postgraduates preferably with Life Sciences/Industrial Biotechnology/ Industrial Microbiology/ Industrial chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Electrical science/
Electro chemistry background to assist Principal Investigator.
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 14,000 PM|
|Selection Method||Written test and an interview|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Department of Animal Biotechnology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600 007.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in to the Department of Animal Biotechnology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600 007, for a written test and an interview on 25.10.2018 at 10.00 AM
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- The written exam would be for one-hour duration with multiple choice questions.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :