A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is inviting candidates for its Project Assistant Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Selection Method||Walk-in Interview|
|Walk-in Interview Date|
|26.11.2018 at 10.00 am|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate degree in life science (Microbiology /Biotechnology/
Candidate with knowledge on cell culture and handling of microorganisms will be preferred
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs.12,000 per month
( Total emolument)
|Official Notification |
|Office Address||Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery,
Chennai – 600 007.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Application may be submitted by email/by post to the address given below on or before 25th November 2018 or on the day of walk-in-interview before 10.00 am.
- Selection will be made as per the norms of ASRR, TANUVAS.
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in to the Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai – 600 007, for a written test and an interview on 26.11.2018 at 10.00 am.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- The written exam would be for one-hour duration with multiple choice questions.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :