An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is inviting candidates for its Laboratory Animal Attendent Posts in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Photo ID card and experience certificate (if any) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Laboratory Animal Attendent|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|26.12.2018 at 11.00 am|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass
Experience in cleaning of preparation of materials required for molecular biology work.
Experience in handling laboratory and farm animals.
|Age Limit||Rs.8000 per month for the first 2 years and Rs.10000 in the 3rd year|
|Salary Details||Not Mentioned|
|Selection Method||Written test and an interview|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Professor and Head,
Dept. of Animal Biotechnology
Madras Veterinary College,
Chennai - 600 007
Ph : 044-25369301
[email protected] [email protected]~.in
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Candidates with the above qualifications are are requested to visit Dept. of Animal
Biotechnology, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai 7 for the
written test and interview on 26-12-2018 at 11.00 AM with original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Photo ID card and experience certificate (if any)
• Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with No Objection letter from the present employer.
• No TA and DA will be provided for attending the interview.
• The written exam would be for one-hour duration with multiple-choice questions (in English / Vernacular Language).
For further details contact : The Professor and Head, Dept. of Animal Biotechnology
Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600 007
- Ph: 044-25369301
- [email protected] [email protected]~.in
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :