TANGEDCO has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Field Assistant (Trainee) (2900) vacant positions. Online registration for these post starts from “24.03.2030” to “23.04.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Field Assistant (Trainee) - 2900|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Date of Notification||19.03.2020|
|Date of opening online portal for submission of online applications||24.03.2020|
|Last date for submission of applications, for uploading the documents|
and for making online payment
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/|
Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment)
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Field Assistant (Trainee) – 2900
Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Field Assistant (Trainee) – ITI (National Trade certificate / National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme
Age Limit :
- SC,SC(A), ST and Destitute Widows of all castes – Min 18 years & Max 35 years
- MBC/DC, BCO,BCM – Min 18 years & Max 32 years
- ‘Others’ [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCMs] – Min 18 years & Max 30 years
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- For Ex-servicemen:
a. The maximum age limit is 53 Years for the Applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.
b. The maximum age limit is 48 years for “others” (i.e.) Applicants not belonging to any of the above said categories.
Salary Details :
- Field Assistant (Trainee) – Level 2 of workmen pay matrix
(i.e., Rs. 18,800 – 59,900)
Mode of Applying :
Application Fees :
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC – Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)
- SC, SCA, ST – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- Destitute widows and Differently abled persons – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
Selection Process :
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 19.03.2020
- Date of opening online portal for submission of online applications : 24.03.2020
- Last date for submission of applications, for uploading the documents and for making online payment : 23.04.2020
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment) : 28.04.2020
How to apply for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 – Field Assistant (Trainee) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANGEDCO official website https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Applying through online have the following major procedures
- a) One Time User Registration.
- b) Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Apprentice Training & Experiences and
Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
- c) Apply for the post.
- d) Payment of Examination fees.
- e) Download of Application form.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print/save their application in PDF format and should produce the same as and when called for.