TNCPCR has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Chairperson (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this ChairPerson post in TNCPCR should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 13.10.2019 till 18.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Chairperson - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||18.10.2019 by 05.45 pm|
|Postal Address||The Secretary,
Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights,
E.V.R Periyar Road,
Poonnamalli High Road,
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNCPCR Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- ChairPerson – 01
Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights Job Eligibility Details :
Eligiblity Criteria :
- Chairperson –
- The applicant for the post of Chairperson shall be a person of eminence and has done outstanding work for promoting the welfare of the children.
- No person having any past record of violation of human rights especially child rights or criminal conviction shall be eligible for appointment as Chairperson of the Commission.
Age Limit :
- Chairperson – Should not have exceeded 65 years of age of as on 01-07-2019
Salary Details :
- Chairperson – Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNCPCR on or before 18.10.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights, No.183/1.E.V.R Periyar Road, Poonnamalli High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai-600 010
How to apply for TNCPCR Recruitment 2019 – Chairperson Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNCPCR Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNCPCR official website : https://tncpcr.tn.gov.in/tncpcr/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data ,a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further process of the applications.
- The appointment will be purely based on merit and experience.
- The decisions of the Government will be final in this regard.
- The person selected for the post of Chairperson shall not hold any other post in any Governmental, Quasi Governmental, Public Sector or Non-Governmental organization or hold any other position whether for profit or not.
Download TNCPCR Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TNCPCR Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here