Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||04.06.2019
Certificate verification: 09.00 a.m
Written Test: 10.00 a.m. to 10.45 a.m
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Venue||Hortl. Coll. and Res. Instt., Coimbatore|
TNAU Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01.
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. (Horti.).
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 25, 000/- P.M.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04.06.2019.
- Certificate verification: 09.00 a.m.
- Written Test: 10.00 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.
- Hortl. Coll. and Res. Instt., Coimbatore.
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- At the time of interview candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.