Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy Foundation has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Professor & HOD Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this Assistant Professor & HOD post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy Foundation|
|Job Type||Private Sector|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor & HOD|
|Departments||Assistant Professor :
2. Computer Science
1. Food Science & Processing Management
|Qualification||Assistant Professor - B.Com :
M.Com., M.Phil.,(Specialisation in Accountancy)
Assistant Professor - Computer Science:
M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D or MCA., M.Phil., Ph.D., or M.E/M.Tech (Specialisation in Cryptography, Penetration Testing, Cyber Forensics is Mandatory)
Assistant Professor - English:
M.A., M.Phil.,in English with either SET/NET/Ph.D.,
HOD-Food Science & Processing :
M.Sc., M.Phil(Food Science & Nutrition) with either SET/NET/Ph.D
M.Sc., Viscom with Cinematography / Media Experience in Direction
|Mode of Applying||Online or By Post|
|Postal Address||The Secretary, Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy Foundation, TVR Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai - 625022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy Foundation Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy Foundation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested & Eligible candidates may send application with bio-data by Post to reach Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy Foundation within 7 days from 19.06.2019
- Address to Send the Details “The Secretary, Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy Foundation, TVR Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai – 625022”.
- Contact No: 0452-3918600 / 3918607
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates alone will be called for interview. Call for interview will be sent only by email.
Official Website :