Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Phase VIII Selection (1355) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “21.02.2020” to “20.03.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Phase VIII Selection - 1355|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||20.03.2020 by 23.59 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India .
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after, the necessary eligibility
certificate has been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
- All Over India.
Staff Selection Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Matriculation Level Posts:
1 Technical Operator 2 Library Clerk 3 Office Attendant 4 Field Attendant 5 Photographer 6 Compositor 7 Photo Artist 8 Field Cum Laboratory Attendant 9 Senior Projectionist 10 Sanitary Inspector 11 Binder 12 Boiler Attendant 13 Workshop Attendant 14 Driver Cum Mechanic 15 Nursing Orderly
- Higher Secondary Level Posts:
S.No Name of the Post 1 Lab Assistant (Geology) Gr III 2 Fumigation Assistant 3 Laboratory Attendant 4 Laboratory Assistant 5 Laboratory Technician 6 Clerk 7 Senior Surveyor 8 Carpenter Cum Artist 9 Receptionist/ Ticketing Assistant 10 Offset Machineman 11 Technical Clerk 12 Preservation Assistant 13 Sr. Conservation Assistant 14 Data Entry Operator Grade – A 15 Store Keeper 16 Laboratory Assistant Grade – III 17 Photo Assistant 18 Library Attendant 19 Stockman 20 Assistant Store Keeper 21 Mechanic 22 Agriculture Fieldman
- Graduation & Above Level Posts:
S.No Name of the Post 1 Store Keeper Gr II 2 Junior Engineer 3 Scientific Assistant 4 Field Assistant 5 Technical Officer 6 Dietician Gr III 7 Technical Superintendent 8 Textile Designer 9 Sr. Scientific Assistant 10 Girl Cadet Instructor 11 Library & Information Assistant 12 Jr Technical Assistant 13 Sr Technical Assistant 14 Jr. Zoological Assistant 15 Sr. Zoological Assistant 16 Junior Scientific Assistant 17 Instructor 18 Research Associate 19 Canteen Attendant 20 Instructor 21 Assistant Curator 22 Programme Assistant 23 Technical Assistant 24 Senior Radio Technician 25 Civil Engineer 26 Tutor 27 Perfusionist Grade – II 28 Store Incharge 29 Medical Record Officer 30 Nursing Officer 31 Assistant Scientific Officer 32 Assistant Extension Officer 33 Wildlife Inspector 34 Senior Translator 35 Technician 36 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 1 37 Assistant Drug Inspector 38 Assistant 39 Junior Accounts Officer 40 Junior Technician 41 Data Processing Assistant Grade-A 42 Senior Research Assistant 43 Senior Photographer 44 Data Entry Operator Grade B 45 Dietician Grade – III 46 Junior Computer 47 Section Officer 48 Upper Division Clerk 49 Geographer 50 Field Investigator 51 Sub Inspector 52 Investigator Grade – II 53 Assistant Research Officer 54 Office Superintendent 55 Sr Investigator 56 Investigator 57 Accounts Clerk 58 Assistant Communication Officer 59 Junior Zoological Assistant 60 Mechanical Supervisor (Sr.) 61 Costing Officer 62 Caretaker 63 Economic Officer 64 Head Draftsman 65 Laboratory Assistant Grade – II 66 Instructor Stenography 67 Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician)
Age Limit :
- For More Details Refer Notification.
- Level -1 (Rs. 18000/-) in the pay matrix
- Level -2: Rs.19900 – 63200/-
- Level -4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100/-)
- Level – 5 in Pay Matrix (Rs.29200 – 92300/-)
- Level – 6 in Pay Matrix (Rs.35400 – 112400/-)
- Level -7 in the pay matrix (Rs.44900 – 142400/-)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Computer-Based Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 21.02.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 20.03.2020 by 23.59 p.m.
- Last date for making online fee payment : 23.03.2020 till 23.59 p.m.
- Last date for generation of offline Challan : 23.03.2020 till23.59 p.m.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 25.03.2020.
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: 10-06-2020 to 12-06-2020
Details Regarding Fees :
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 23.03.2020 (23.59 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 25.03.2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 23.03.2020 (upto 23.59 PM).
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020 – Phase VIII Selection Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Staff Selection Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 20.03.2020 (23.59 PM).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any
other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Candidates should apply only once for one category of post.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of
Computer Based Examination.