Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Various Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “17.09.2019” to “16.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m.“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
Sub Inspector (Executive)- (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF - Various
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||16.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Last Date For Fees Payment||18.10.2019 5.00 p.m|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||19.10.2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||11.12.2019 to 13.12.2019|
|Date of Paper-II||To be notified later|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Nationality/ Citizenship: A candidate must be either : a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 4.2 and 4.3 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
- Staff Selection Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs ,Sub Inspector (Executive)- (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF – Various Vacancies.
- Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate‟s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
- Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India.
Staff Selection Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission.
- Further, as per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in
official Gazette on 23.06.2017, under Part-I (2) (P), the programmes in engineering,
medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not
permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode.
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2020 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission in Computer Base Examination will be required to produce all relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets/ Provisional Degree/ Diploma Certificate as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2020 failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Age Limit :
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Age Relaxation –
- SC/ ST – 5 years.
- OBC – 3 years.
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) – 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- For the posts of SI and ASI in CAPFs only (Category Code-07) – Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 – 5 years.
- For ASI in CISF only (Category Codes-10 and 11) – Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 40 years of age.
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 45 years of age.
- For Group ‘C’ Posts only (Category Codes-12 and 13) – Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married -Up to 35 years of age.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married (SC/ ST) – Up to 40 years of age.
- For Departmental candidates of Delhi Police against vacancies in Delhi Police only
(Category Codes-17, 18 and 19) – Departmental Candidates (Unreserved)
who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 30 years of age.
- Departmental Candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 33 years of age.
- Departmental Candidates (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 35 years of age.
Salary Details :
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs – pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police – pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF – pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted).
Mode of Applying :
Scheme of Examination :
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 17.09.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 16.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
- Last date for making online fee payment : 18.10.2019 5.00 p.m.
- Last date for generation of offline Challan : 18.10.2019 5.00 p.m.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 19.10.2019.
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) : 11.12.2019 to 13.12.2019.
- Date of Paper-II : To be notified later.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Fee payable : Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 18-10-2019 (17:00). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 19-10-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 18-10-2019 (17:00).
- Online Applications from non-fee exempted candidates received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as “Incomplete” and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the „Payment Status” link provided in the candidates login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2019 – Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Staff Selection Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based
Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service, who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for filling up of Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male.
- For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Facility for download of Admit Cards will be available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office.
- Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission.
- Applications with illegible/ blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government, Employer ID Card or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/ State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.