Sri Ramachandra University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Associate Professor in Ophthalmology vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Associate Professor in Ophthalmology post in Sri Ramachandra University should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 21.06.2019 till 05.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Sri Ramachandra University|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Associate Professor in Ophthalmology - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University), No.1 Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai - 600 116 , Tamil Nadu, India|
Sri Ramachandra University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Sri Ramachandra University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Associate Professor in Ophthalmology – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Sri Ramachandra University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Associate Professor in Ophthalmology – MS (Ophthalmology).
- Experience : As Associate Professor for 0 – 1 year in reputed Medical College.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Associate Professor in Ophthalmology – As per Institution Norms.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Sri Ramachandra University on or before 05.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University), No.1 Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai – 600 116 , Tamil Nadu, India.
How to apply for Sri Ramachandra University Recruitment 2019 – Associate Professor in Ophthalmology Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Sri Ramachandra University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Sri Ramachandra University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Sri Ramachandra University official website – https://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/university/
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.