Sports Authority of India – SAI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Catering Manager (01) Vacancy. Sports Authority of India has planned to conduct an interview for its Catering Manager Posts on 23.10.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Catering Manager - 02 (Trivandrum - 01 and Alleppey - 01)|
|Mode of Applying||Walk in Interview|
|Date of Advertisement||03.10.2019|
|Date and Time of Interview||23.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||The Principal, Sports Authority of India, SAI-LNCPE Regional Centre, Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 581|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Sports Authority of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Catering Manager – 02 (Trivandrum – 01 and Alleppey – 01).
Sports Authority of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Catering Manager – Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Plus one year Diploma in Hotel Management OR Catering Management from a recognized university. OR Graduate in Hotel Management/Catering Management from a recognized Institution/University. Three years experience in the relevant field after obtaining the essential qualifications.
Age Limit :
- Catering Manager – Not be more than 50 years.
Salary Details :
- Catering Manager – Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 50,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Walk in Interview.
Duration of the Project :
- Initially contractual engagement will be for a period of one year which could be further extended for a maximum period of two years on satisfactory performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 23.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- The Principal, Sports Authority of India, SAI-LNCPE Regional Centre, Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 581.
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 – Project Technical Officer (Statistician) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Sports Authority of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Sports Authority Of India official website – http://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/
- Eligible candidates appear for an walk-in-interview on 23.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m along with the prescribed application form, original documents, their self attested photocopies, and 02 passport size photographs.
- Decision of SAI in all matters regarding eligibility, selection and posting would be final and binding upon all candidates.
- No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.
- SAI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis and does not confer any right to claim to permanent employment in SAI.
- No TA/DA for attending the interview.
Download Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Sports Authority of India Official Notification : Click Here