Southern Railway has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for CMP Doctor, Nursing Staff, Pharmacists, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant (201) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “06.08.2020” to “14.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||CMP Doctor - 36
Nursing Staff - 32
Pharmacists - 10
Lab Assistant - 10
Radiographer - 12
Hospital Attendant - 32
Housekeeping Assistant - 69
|Mode of Applying||Online
|Official Website||Click Here|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Southern Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- CMP Doctor – 36
- Nursing Staff – 32
- Pharmacists – 10
- Lab Assistant – 10
- Radiographer – 12
- Hospital Attendant – 32
- Housekeeping Assistant – 69
- Trichy (Tamilnadu).
Southern Railway Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- CMP Doctor – MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Nursing Staff – Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing). Experience/trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable.
- Pharmacists – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
- Lab Assistant – 12th (10+2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) recognized university.
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/ X- Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- Hospital Attendant – 10th Std passed. Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable
- Housekeeping Assistant – 10th Std Pass
Age Limit :
- CMP Doctor – Should not have completed more than 53 years. Retired Railway Doctors and GDMOs of State and Central Government upto the age of 65 years are also eligible to apply
- Nursing Staff – 20 – 40 years. Retired Nursing Staff up to the age of 65 years are also eligible to apply
- Pharmacists – 18 – 33 years. Retired Pharmacists up to the age of 65 years are also eligible to apply
- Lab Assistant – 18 – 33 years. Retired Lab Assistant up to the age of 65 years are also eligible to apply
- Radiographer – 18 – 33 years. Retired Radiographer up to the age of 65 years are also eligible to apply
- Hospital Attendant – 18 – 30 years. Retired Hospital Attendant up to the age of 65 years are also eligible to apply
- Housekeeping Assistant – 18 – 30 years. Retired Housekeeping Assistants up to the age of 65 years are also eligible to apply
Salary Details :
- CMP Doctor – Rs. 75000/- fixed for GDMOs; Incase of Specialist Rs. 95,000/- fixed
- Nursing Staff – Rs. 44,900/-
- Pharmacists – Rs. 29,200/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 21,700/-
- Radiographer – Rs. 29,200/-
- Hospital Attendant – Rs. 18,000/-
- Housekeeping Assistant – Rs. 18,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 14.08.2020 by 23.59 hrs
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 – CMP Doctor, Nursing Staff, Pharmacists, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Southern Railway Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Southern Railway .
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Southern Railway official website https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Candidates who fulfill the above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification shall fill in their application and send the following documents scanned to Email to : [email protected]
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Applicants who are found eligible will be asked to attend an interview online, details of which will be communicated to them before the date of interview and are advised to prepare themselves to be ready for the same.