Southern Railway has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Sports Quota vacant positions. Offline registration for these post starts from “23.11.2019” to “23.12.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Within the jurisdiction of Southern Railway|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Click Here|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||23.12.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Closing date and time for candidates from far flung areas and candidates residing abroad||07.01.2020 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Rallway, III Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V.Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai - 600 008|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Southern Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Within the jurisdiction of Southern Railway.
Southern Railway Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways :
- For post in Level 2 &3 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix – 12th Pass (+2 stage).
- For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix – Graduation.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020 that is the sports persons should have been born between 02.01.1995 and 01.01 .2002.
Salary Details :
- Level – 2 Rs. 19,900/-
- Level – 3 Rs. 21,700/-
- Level – 4 Rs. 25,500/-
- Level – 5 Rs. 29,200/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Details Regarding Fees :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Personality Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Refer Notification For Complete Details.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of offline application : 23.12.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
- Closing date and time for candidates from far flung areas and candidates residing abroad : 07.01.2020 by 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Rallway, III Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V.Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Sports Quota Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Southern Railway Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Southern Railway .
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Southern Railway official website http://www.rrcmas.in/
- Application in the prescribed format, complete in all respects along will all the enclosures should be sent to the Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Rallway, III Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V.Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008, in a cover, duly superscribing “Application for Recruitment against Sports Quota.
- Applications sent by courier will not be acknowledged. However agencies can drop the applications in the box kept in the office premises.
- Filled in application can be directly dropped in the box kept in the office premises of RRC, Chennai at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.