Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Posted to any Division of Southern Railway.|
|Post Name and Vacancies||JE/P.Way - 84
JE/TMO - 58
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5, Dr. P. V. Cherian Cresent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai - 600 008|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Southern Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- JE/P.Way – 84.
- JE/TMO – 58.
- Posted to any Division of Southern Railway.
Southern Railway Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- For JE/P.Way :- (a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil
Engineering of three years duration OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- For JE/TMO:- Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Production/Automobile/ Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR (b) a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Mechanical/Production/ Automobile / Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Note :- (i) For JE/P.Way: Candidates having higher educational qualification in Civil Engineering/ Civil Engineering (Transportation) recognized by AICTE are also eligible.(ii) For JE/TMO: Candidates having higher educational qualification in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering recognized by AICTE are also eligible.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age limit as on 01.07.2019 – SC/ST – 47 years.
- OBC – 45 years.
- UR – 42 years.
Salary Details :
- Level 6 of VII CPC Pay Matrix.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Southern Railway on or before 06.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- “The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5, Dr. P. V. Cherian Cresent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.”
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Junior Engineer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Southern Railway Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Southern Railway.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Southern Railway official website – http://www.rrcmas.in/
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished.
- No need to attach copies of any certificates. These will be called and verified at the time of Document Verification.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The employees who are selected are liable to be posted to any Division of Southern
Railway. Those who are not willing for posting involving transfer, need not apply.
Download Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Southern Railway Official Notification : Click Here
Southern Railway Application Form : Click Here