Southern Railway has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Ex-Servicemen in Level 1 Posts of Safety categories (2393) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “13.08.2019” to “12.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Within the jurisdiction of Southern Railway
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trackman, Helper (Track Machine), Helper (Tele), Helper (Signal), Pointsman ‘B’ (SCP), Helper (C&W), Helper/Diesel Mechanical, Helper/Diesel Electrical, Helper/TRD - 2,393|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Southern Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Trackman, Helper (Track Machine), Helper (Tele), Helper (Signal), Pointsman ‘B’ (SCP), Helper (C&W), Helper/Diesel Mechanical, Helper/Diesel Electrical, Helper/TRD – 2,393.
- Within the jurisdiction of Southern Railway.
Southern Railway Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Ex-Serviceman who has retired after putting in 15 years of service and has passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent will be considered eligible for engaging on contract basis.
Age Limit :
- Upper age limit – 50 years as on 13-08-2019.
Salary Details :
- Level – 1 of VII CPC
Mode of Applying :
Medical Classification :
- A2 & below under relaxed standard for Ex-Servicemen.
- The Ex-servicemen selected for engagement will be imparted necessary training wherever applicable for a period which will be determined by the Administration before their actual deployment.
Duration of Project :
- One year.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 12.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Ex-Servicemen in Level 1 Posts of Safety Categories Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Southern Railway Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Southern Railway .
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Southern Railway official website http://www.rrcmas.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Ex-servicemen who apply against this Notification are further advised to visit www.rrcmas.in frequently to get the latest information on the dates of Document Verification and subsequent Medical Examination.
- Call Letter intimating date, time and venue of Document Verification will be available to download in the website www.rrcmas.in
- No intimation to the candidates will be sent through post.
Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail active as communications may also be made through SMS/E-mail.
- Ex-servicemen working in Govt./PSU will have to provide ‘NOC’ at the time of Document Verification and should be resigned from their present organization on their engagement in Railways.
- The selected Ex-Servicemen are liable to be posted anywhere within the jurisdiction of Southern Railway.
- Personnel still serving the Armed Forces as on date of issue of this Notification will NOT be considered. Only those discharged from service on or before the date of this Notification alone will be considered for engaging on contract basis.