South Indian Bank has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Probationary Manager (CA) (15) Vacant Position. Online registration for this Probationary Manager (CA) posts starts from “12.02.2020” to “23.02.2020”. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Probationary Manager (CA) - 15|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- South Indian Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Probationary Manager (CA) – 15
- All Over India
South Indian Bank Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Probationary Manager (CA) – Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA)
Age Limit :
- Probationary Manager (CA) –
- Not more than 28 years
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Salary Details :
- Probationary Manager (CA) – Scale II
Mode of Applying :
Probation Period :
- The period of probation is 1 year. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 12.02.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 23.02.2020.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – Probationary Manager (CA) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by South Indian Bank.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit South Indian Bank official website – https://www.southindianbank.com
- Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 12.02.2020 to 23.02.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified. (i.e., multiple registrations for the same role will be disqualified).
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Personal Interview.
- Applicants are advised to visit “careers” page in our website www.southindianbank.com for future updates. Please also note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us.
- For queries please contact: Toll Free Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or mail us at [email protected]
Download South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
South Indian Bank Official Notification : Click Here