South Indian Bank has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Probationary Officers Vacant Position. Online registration for this Probationary Officers posts starts from “19.06.2019” to “30.06.2019”. South Indian Bank has planned to conduct a exam regarding this post on 26.07.2019. The total number of vacancies for this particular examination is “160”. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Probationary Officers - 160|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- South Indian Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Probationary Officers – 160.
- All Over India.
South Indian Bank Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Probationary Officers – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Age Limit :
- Probationary Officers – Age (as on 30.06.2019) Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Salary Details :
- Probationary Officers – IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
Mode of Applying :
Probation Period :
- The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
Details Regarding Fees : Application Fees
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 200/-
- Excluding GST and other applicable charges.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH
BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE.
- On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 19.06.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 30.06.2019.
- Date of Written Exam : 26.07.2019.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Probationary Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by South Indian Bank.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit South Indian Bank official website – https://www.southindianbank.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ for downloading call letters for online test.
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Candidates will have to appear for Online Test & Personal Interview at their own cost.
- For queries please contact: Our Toll Free Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or mail us at [email protected]
Download South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
South Indian Bank Official Notification : Click Here