Online registration for the post of starts from “21.08.2020” to “28.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||South Central Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Specialist Doctor - 01
Contract Medical Practitioners - 08
Nursing Sisters - 16
Pharmacist - 01
Hospital Attendants - 16
|Mode of Applying||Online
|Official Website||Click Here|
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- South Central Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Specialist Doctor – 01
- Contract Medical Practitioners – 08
- Nursing Sisters – 16
- Pharmacist – 01
- Hospital Attendants – 16
South Central Railway Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Specialist Doctor – MBBS degree and and PG/Diploma
in General Medicine or Pulmonary Medicine or chest Medicine from any University/Institution recognizes by Indian Medical
- Contract Medical Practitioners – M.B.B.S.Degree with completion of Internship from any university/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Nursing Sisters – Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc.(Nursing)
- Pharmacist – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
- Hospital Attendants – 10th Pass or ITI from a recognized
Age Limit :
- Specialist Doctor – Up to 53 years ¬ below 18 years, in case of retired Railway/Govt.doctors not exceeding the age of
- Contract Medical Practitioners – Up to 53 years & not
below 18 years, in case of retired Railway/Govt.doctors not exceeding the age of 67 years
- Nursing Sisters – Not below the age of 18 years
- Pharmacist – Not below the age of 18 years
- Hospital Attendants – Not below the age of 18 years
Salary Details :
- Specialist Doctor – Rs.95,000/-
- Contract Medical Practitioners – Rs.75,000/-
- Nursing Sisters – Rs.59,439/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.40,470/-
- Hospital Attendants – Rs.21,419/-
Mode of Applying :
Engagement & Contract :
- For a period of four months from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exist.
Selection Process :
- Telephonic/Online Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 28.08.2020
How to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Medical Categories Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to South Central Railway Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by South Central Railway.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit South Central Railway official website https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Eligible candidates are advised to e-mail the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents on age proof, educational qualification, experience etc., in pdf format in one bunch to the following corresponding ids on or before 28.08.2020. Those applications which are not submitted in prescribed format along with required documents will be deemed to be rejected.
- Specialist Doctor – [email protected]
- Contract Medical Practitioners – [email protected]
- Nursing Sisters – [email protected]
- Pharmacist – [email protected]
- Hospital Attendants – [email protected]