Smart City Thiruvananthapuram has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Manager, Social Development Officer and Accounts Assistant (03) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Manager, Social Development Officer and Accounts Assistant starts from “04.09.2019” to “18.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerela Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited|
|Job Type||Kerela Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram Kerala|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager - 01
Social Development Officer - 01
Accounts Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||18.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited requires Specialist Cadre Officer posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager – 01.
- Social Development Officer – 01.
- Accounts Assistant – 01.
- Thiruvananthapuram Kerala.
Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager – M.Tech in Transportation Engineering OR M. Tech Transportation Planning. Experience – Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
Prior experience working on Road improvements projects will be given preference.
Experience working in other Smart Cities or Centrally sponsored scheme will be given preference.
- Social Development Officer – MSW OR MA Sociology.
Experience – Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
Candidates should have moderate communication skill in both Malayalam and English Language.
- Accounts Assistant – B.Com. Experience – Minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
Candidates should have proficiency in Tally Accounting/ Computerized Accounting Software.
Age Limit :
- Manager – 40 years.
- Social Development Officer – 40 years.
- Accounts Assistant – 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Manager – Rs. 60,000 to 80,000 (Negotiable based on the qualification and relevant
experience of the candidate).
- Social Development Officer – Up to Rs. 40,000.
- Accounts Assistant – Up to Rs. 30,000.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Test/Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 04.09.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 18.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Duration of the Project :
- One year.
How to apply for Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited Recruitment 2019 – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Smart City Thiruvananthapuram official website https://www.smartcitytvm.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same. (Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. The copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format, and shall not exceed 3 mb size).
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied.