SIPCOT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Consultant (Finance) (02) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “17.10.2019” to “05.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant (Finance) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|E Mail Idfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Website||Click Here|
State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- SIPCOT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant (Finance) – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant (Finance) – Chartered Accountant (Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI)
- Consultant (Finance) – Minimum 5 years of Post Qualification Experience in Finalization of Accounts in Preparation of standalone / consolidated financial statement and adequate exposure in direct and indirect taxation in a limited company / Chartered Accountant Firm recognized by Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) for audit of state and central Public Secter Undertakings.
Age Limit :
- Consultant (Finance) – 35 Years
- Consultant (Finance) – The Annual Emolument will be Rs.12 lakhs per annum. TDS will apply
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- The Contract Period will be initially for 2 years and it will extendable upto 5 years
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application by candidates – 17.10.2019
- Last date for receipt of application – 05.11.2019
How to apply for SIPCOT Recruitment 2019 – Consultant (Finance) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SIPCOT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SIPCOT official website https://sipcot.in
- Eligible and Interested Candidates Download the application form, filled, scanned & emailed to email@example.com along with documentary proof.
- The late date for receipt of application is 05.11.2019.
- Candidates will be selected based on experience and merit.
- The engagement is purely temporary.