SETS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Associate (2) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Associate post in SETS should send their application form by mail. The Last date for Submission of Online application is 15.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online (by mail).
|Organization||Society for Electronic Transactions and Security|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)
Mail ID [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Society for Electronic Transactions and Security Placement Details
- Society for Electronic Transactions and Security requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate – 02.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Society for Electronic Transactions and Security Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate – B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology /Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics with 60% or above marks or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification – M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics/ Communication Engineering/Information Security/Artificial Intelligence/Big Data Analytics with 60% or marks or equivalent; and or having P.G Diploma in Big Data
Analytics or AI or Information Security Equivalent would be an added advantage.
- Work Experience – Candidates with Two years’ experience in AI & Cyber Security Research & Development .
- Equivalent work experience in lieu of higher degree for project associate may be considered as follows :
- Engineering Post-Graduates : Two years
- Engineering Doctorates: Four Years
Age Limit :
- Not more than 35 years as on 01.07.2019.
Salary Details :
- Project Associate – Rs.30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month commensurate with qualification, skill sets and relevant experience of candidate.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- For a period of one year and extendable for one more year subject to the requirements of the PMG.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 15.07.2019.
- Email : [email protected]
- Candidate should write “Application for the post of Project Associate” in the subject line of his/her E-mail.
How to apply for SETS Recruitment 2019 – Project Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SETS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Society for Electronic Transactions and Security.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SETS official website https://setsindia.in
- Only applications received via email will be considered.
- The Subject line in the email should contain the “Application for the post of Project Associate”, (AICS-PMG).
- The candidate is required to attach the following documents to the Email,
- Resume (doc/pdf format) and
- Personal Particulars form (pdf format) duly filled.
- The Personal Particulars form is hosted at SETS homepage https://setsindia.in/.
- The email should be sent to [email protected]
- The last date for receiving applications by Email is 15.07.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend a Written Test and/or Interview at SETS, Chennai.
- The date and time for this would be intimated to shortlisted candidates by Email.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for written test orinterview
Download SETS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
SETS Official Notification : Click Here
SETS Application Form : Click Here