SETS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Consultant (1) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Consultant post in SETS should send their application form by mail. The Last date for Submission of Online application is 24.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online (by mail).
|Organization||Society for Electronic Transactions and Security|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Society for Electronic Transactions and Security Placement Details
- Society for Electronic Transactions and Security requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Society for Electronic Transactions and Security Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant – Degree in Engineering or Technology*, with 60% or above marks or
- Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Information Technology / Software Engineering / Network Security / Information Security/ Cyber Security.
- Desirable Qualifications – Master’s Degree* in Engineering discipline or Technology, with 60% or above marks or equivalent.
- Candidates having certificate course in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) shall have an added advantage.
- Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Information Technology / Software Engineering / Network Security / Information Security/ Cyber Security.
Age Limit :
- Consultant – Not more than 40 years as on 24-07-2019.
Salary Details :
- Consultant – Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 70,000 per month commensurate with qualification, skill sets and relevant experience of candidate.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period not more than one year and may be renewed for a period of up to one year, each time, based on the assessment of their contributions and future requirements.
- There is no scope of continuation / regularization / absorption under any circumstances.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 24.07.2019.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate should write “Application for the post of Consultant” in the subject line of his/her E-mail.
How to apply for SETS Recruitment 2019 – Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SETS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Society for Electronic Transactions and Security.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SETS official website https://setsindia.in
- Only applications received via email will be considered.
- The Subject line in the email should contain the “Application for the post of Consultant”
- The candidate is required to attach the following documents to the Email,
- Resume (doc/pdf format) and
- Personal Particulars form (pdf format) duly filled.
- The Personal Particulars form is hosted at SETS homepage https://setsindia.in/.
- The email should be sent to email@example.com
- The last date for receiving applications by Email is 24.07.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend a Written Test and/or Interview at SETS, Chennai.
- The date and time for this would be intimated to shortlisted candidates by Email.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for written test or interview.
Download SETS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
SETS Official Notification : Click Here
SETS Application Form : Click Here