A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. SETS Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Society for Electronic Transactions and Security is inviting candidates for its Project Associates and Consultant Posts job in Taramani, Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Society for Electronic Transactions and Security|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Taramani, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and |
|Project Associates – 04
Consultant – 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Project Associates -
Degree in Engineering or Technology, with 60% or above marks or equivalent or
Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) with Science background at Graduation level with 60% or above marks or equivalent. with Candidates with 1 to 3 years of experience in Cyber security/ Network security fields is required.
Consultant - Degree in Engineering or Technology*, with 60% or above marks or equivalent or
Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) with Science background at Graduation level with 60% or above marks or equivalent
|Age Limit||Project Associates – 35 years
Consultant – 40 years
|Salary Details||Project Associates – Rs.30,000 to 50,000 per month
Consultant – Rs.30,000 to 50,000 per month
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to SETS Chennai Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Society for Electronic Transactions and Security.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Only applications received via email will be considered.
- The Subject line in the email should contain the “Application for the post of Project Associate/ Consultant”.
- The candidate is required to attach the following documents to the email: a. Resume (doc/pdf format) and Personal Particulars form (pdf format) duly filled. The Personal Particulars form will be hosted at SETS homepage http://setsindia.in
- The email should be sent to [email protected]
- The last date for receiving applications by email is 28.12.2018.
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend a Written Test and/or Interview at SETS, Chennai.
Official Website :