SCTIMST has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Scientist (01) vacancy. SCTIMST has planned to conduct an interview for Project Scientist Posts on 02.11.2020 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Scientist - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)
|Date of Advt||16.10.2020|
|Interview Date and Time||02.11.2020 at 10.30 a.m
Reporting Time 09.00 a.m
|Venue||Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram - 695012|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Scientist – 01
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Scientist – Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
Age Limit (30.09.2020) :
- Project Scientist – 35 years
Salary Details :
- Project Scientist – Rs. 20,000/- + 20% HRA
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Upto 31st December 2020 or till the end of the project
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 02.11.2020 at 10.30 a.m.
- Reporting Time 09.00 a.m.
- Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695012
How to apply for SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 – Project Scientist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SCTIMST Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SCTIMST official website – https://www.sctimst.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 02.11.2020 at 10.30 a.m. to be held at “Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695012”.
- Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc.,
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Candidates reporting after 09.00 am will NOT be considered for selection. Candidates already in service have to produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.