SBI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Circle Based Officers (3850) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Circle Based Officers starts from “27.07.2020” to “16.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Rajasthan & Maharashtra|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Circle Based Officers - 3850|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- State Bank of India requires Specialist Cadre Officer posts to fill their vacancies.
- Circle Based Officers – 3850
- Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Rajasthan & Maharashtra
State Bank of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Circle Based Officers – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
- Local Language: Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
Age Limit :
- Circle Based Officers – Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
Salary Details :
- Circle Based Officers – Initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 27.07.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 16.08.2020.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fees & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates. There is no fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/XS candidates
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 – Circle Based Officers Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by State Bank of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SBI official website https://www.sbi.co.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through the link Click Here
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- A candidate can apply for one post only.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates).
- The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Hard copy of application and other documents not to be sent to this office.
- All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. No hard copy will be sent.
Download SBI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
SBI Official Notification : Click Here