SBI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Specialist Cadre Officer (67) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer starts from “15.10.2019” to “06.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai or All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Specialist Cadre Officer (Manager, Senior Executive & Dy. Manager) - 67|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- State Bank of India requires Specialist Cadre Officer posts to fill their vacancies.
- MANAGER (MARKETING-REAL ESTATE & HOUSING) – 01
- MANAGER (BUILDER RELATIONS) – 02
- MANAGER (PRODUCT DEV. & RESEARCHREH) – 02
- MANAGER (RISK MGMT-IBG) – 02
- MANAGER (CREDIT ANALYST-IBG) – 02
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE (COMPLIANCE) – 01
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE-FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (CORRESPONDENT RELATIONS) – 01
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE (STRATEGY-TMG) – 01
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE (FEMA COMPLIANCE) – 01
- EXECUTIVE (FI & MM) – 21
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE (SOCIAL BANKING & CSR) – 08
- MANAGER (ANYTIME CHANNELS) – 01
- MANAGER (ANALYST-FI) – 03
- Dy. MANAGER (AGRI-SPL.) – 05
- MANAGER ANALYST – 07
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE (RETAIL BANKING) – 09
- Mumbai or All Over India.
State Bank of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- MANAGER –
- 2 years full time MBA (or its equivalent)/ PGDM course from recognized Institute/ University.
- The Institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE – (COMPLIANCE)
- Mandatory: Graduation in any discipline as 3 years full time course from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS)/ Certified Financial Crime Specialists (CFCS).
- Preferred: MBA/ Post Graduation
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE-FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (CORRESPONDENT RELATIONS) –
- Mandatory: Full time 2 year MBA/ PGDM or equivalents with specialization in Marketing from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Preferred: Certification in Trade Finance/ Treasury Products/ International Banking.
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE (STRATEGY-TMG) –
- Mandatory: Full time 2 years MBA(Finance)/ PGDM (Finance) or its equivalent degree in Finance/ Chartered Accountant from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Preferred: FRM/ CFA
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE (FEMA COMPLIANCE) –
- Mandatory: Full time 2 year MBA/ PGDM or its equivalents/ Chartered Accountant/ CMA.
- Preferred: Applicants who have completed MBA/PGDM with specialization in International Banking will be preferred. Courses/ Certifications related to Foreign Exchange/ FEMA/ IB (viz. “Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange” by IIBF) or other recognized course/ certificate related to IB, FEMA
- EXECUTIVE (FI & MM) –
- Mandatory: Graduation in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full time course from recognised Institute/ University.
- Preferred: Post graduation with same specialization will be given preference.
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE (SOCIAL BANKING & CSR) –
- Mandatory: Graduation as 3 years full time course in any stream from a recognized Institute/ University preferably in Social Sciences.
- Preferred: Postgraduates (preferably in same stream) and those having experience in microfinance/ rural finance will be given preference
- MANAGER (ANYTIME CHANNELS) –
- Mandatory: B.E. /B.Tech. in IT stream (Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Elecrical/ Information Science etc.) only and Full time 2 years MBA/ PGDM or equivalent Management degree. Minimum 60% marks or equivalent in B.E./ B. Tech. & MBA/ PGDM. (If the degree/ marksheet has mention of grade only , a certificate regarding conversion factor of grade into percentage will be required from the Institute.
- Preferred: Preference will be given to candidates having Finance stream as major in MBA/ PGDM or equivalent Management degree
- MANAGER (ANALYST-FI) –
- Mandatory: MCA/ B. Tech (Computer Science/ IT)/ M.Sc (Computer Science/ IT).
- Preferred: Additional qualification of MBA/ PGDM (Banking/ Finance).
- Dy. MANAGER (AGRI-SPL.)
- Mandatory: Graduate/ Post Graduate in Rural Management or Graduate in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management as full time course from recognized Institute/ University
- MANAGER ANALYST –
- Mandatory: Chartered Accountant (CA)/ 2 years full time MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE (RETAIL BANKING) –
- Mandatory: Full time 2 years MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent from an Institute/ University recognised/ approved by Govt. Bodies/ AICTE.
- Preferred: Specialization in Finance/ Marketing / IT will be preferred
Age Limit : (as on 31.07.2019)
- MANAGER (MARKETING-REAL ESTATE & HOUSING) – Max 35 Years
- MANAGER (BUILDER RELATIONS) – Max 35 Years
- MANAGER (PRODUCT DEV. & RESEARCHREH) – Max 35 Years
- MANAGER (RISK MGMT-IBG) – Max 37 Years
- MANAGER (CREDIT ANALYST-IBG) – Max 37 Years
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE (COMPLIANCE) – Max 37 Years
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE-FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (CORRESPONDENT RELATIONS) – Max 35 Years
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE (STRATEGY-TMG) – Max 37 Years
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE (FEMA COMPLIANCE) – Max 37 Years
- EXECUTIVE (FI & MM) – Max 30 Years
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE (SOCIAL BANKING & CSR) – Max 35 Years
- MANAGER (ANYTIME CHANNELS) – Max 37 Years
- MANAGER (ANALYST-FI) – Max 37 Years
- Dy. MANAGER (AGRI-SPL.) – Min 25 – Max 35 Years
- MANAGER ANALYST – Min 27 – Max 37 Years
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE (RETAIL BANKING) – Min 25 – Max 35 Years
Salary Details :
- Manager (Regular) – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Deputy Manager (Regular) – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Contractual – CTC Annual Amount in Lakh (approx.)
- Senior Special Executive (Compliance, Strategy-TMG, FEMA Compliance) – Rs. 15 To 20 Lacs
- Senior Special Executive (Correspondent Relations) – Rs. 10 To 15 Lacs
- Senior Special Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – Rs.10.00 Lacs
- Senior Executive (Retail Banking) – Rs. 12 To 16 Lacs
- Executive (FI & MM) – Rs.6.00 Lacs
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Short Listing.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 15.10.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 06.11.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and SC/ST/PWD candidates No fees.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 – Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by State Bank of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SBI official website https://www.sbi.co.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- A candidate can apply for one post only.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates).
- The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Hard copy of application and other documents not to be sent to this office.
- All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. No hard copy will be sent.