SBI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Specialist Cadre Officer (25) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer starts from “11.10.2019” to “31.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai or All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) - 11
SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) - 04
SME Credit Analyst - 10
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- State Bank of India requires Specialist Cadre Officer posts to fill their vacancies.
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) – 11.
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) – 04.
- SME Credit Analyst – 10.
- Mumbai or All Over India.
State Bank of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) – Graduate (Physics/Math/Commerce)/ BE/ B Tech/ BBA/BMS AND MBA (Finance)/PGDBA (Finance)/ PGDBM (Finance)/PGDM (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/Chartered Accountant/CFA/ICWA.
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) – MBA (Finance)/PGDBA (Finance)/ PGDBM (Finance)/PGDM (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/Chartered Accountant/CFA/ICWA.
- SME Credit Analyst – Graduate (Physics/Math/Commerce)/ BE/ B Tech/
BBA/BMS AND MBA (Finance)/PGDBA (Finance)/ PGDBM (Finance)/PGDM (Finance)/
MMS (Finance)/Chartered Accountant/CFA/ICWA.
Age Limit :
- SME Credit Analyst – 23 years – 35 years.
Salary Details : CTC Annual Amount in Lakh (approx.)
- SME Credit Analyst – Rs 18 lakh.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Short Listing.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 11.10.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 31.10.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and intimation charges of Rs125/- ( One hundred Twenty Five only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 – Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by State Bank of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SBI official website https://www.sbi.co.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Registration window for the above posts has been re-opened.
Online registration of Application and payment of Application Fee for above
mentioned posts : From 11.10.2019 to 31.10.2019.
- Candidates who had already applied, need not apply afresh and their candidature will be considered for the respective post for which they had applied
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- A candidate can apply for one post only.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates).
- The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Hard copy of application and other documents not to be sent to this office.
- All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. No hard copy will be sent.