Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and|
|Probationary Officer - 2000|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Essential Academic Qualifications: (as on 31.08.2019):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification
recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if
called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation
examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD)
certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply
|Age Limit||Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2019):
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have
been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive)
Relaxation in Upper age limit - Refer Notification.
|Salary Details||Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A,
Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||SC/ ST/ PWD 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
General/ EWS/ OBC 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by State Bank of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 22.04.2019.
- The tentative schedule of events is
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :