Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) - 8653|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) Certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019
Those who are in the Final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
|Age Limit||Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper age limit :
SC/ST - 5 years
Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 3 years
PWD (Gen/ EWS) - 10 years
PWD (SC/ST) - 15 years
PWD (OBC) - 13 years
|Salary Details||Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450.
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075.00 (Rs.11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||General/OBC/EWS Rs.750/-
The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet
Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
|Online Appication Registration Link||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by State Bank of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 03.05.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 10.08.2019.
- Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates.
- The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 Selection procedure.
Official Website :