An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. SBI Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India is inviting candidates for its Deputy Manager (IS Audit) and Senior Executive (IS Audit) Posts job in All over India.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates send their filled in the application form along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager (IS Audit) - 06
Senior Executive (IS Audit) - 05
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Deputy Manager (IS Audit) and Senior Executive (IS Audit) -
B. E/ B. Tech in Information
Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics / Electronics &
Instrumentations with minimum 60% marks.
Minimum 3 years
experience in IS Audit in renowned firm/ Corporate. (Post basic qualification)
Experience in Cyber
Security & Ethical
Hacking will be preferred.
|Age Limit||(As on 01-07-2018)
Min - 21 years to Max - 35 years.
|Salary Details||Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – Rs. 31705-1145 / 1-3285-1310 / 10-45950/-
Senior Executive (IS Audit) – CTC : Negotiable, Range ; Indicative Rs.13 Lacs to Rs.16 Lacs per annum.; No other perks in addition to CTC.
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC – Rs. 600/-
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs. 100/-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Registration and Application Details||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2019 .
- Submit all the details required by State Bank of India.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 11.02.2019.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :