Sathyabama University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Sathyabama University should send their application form online (by Mail) and Offline (By Post). Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 14.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.31,000/ p.m.+ HRA (as per ISRO Respond norms).|
|Essential Qualification & Experience||M.Sc Degree with NET or equivalent qualification
(Instrumentation/Embedded controller systems) or P.G Degree in Professional Courses :
M.E/M.Tech. (Engineering control systems & Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Process
Control ) with minimum 55% marks. NET /GATE qualified candidates are preferred.
|Mode of Applying||Online (by mail) & Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Sathyabama University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Sathyabama University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed bio-data (preferably soft copy), on or before 14th September 2019 to the Principal Investigator, Dr. J. Lilly Mercy, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road, Chennai – 600 119.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
Official Website :