SASTRA University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Assistant (01) Vacancy . Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Assistant post in SASTRA University should send their application form online (by Mail). Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 21.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Project Titles||Design and Development of Decision-making Tool for Crop Selection in Precision Agriculture|
|Funding Agency||Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), MHRD, Government of India, under IMPRESS scheme|
|Duration of the Project||2 Year|
|Compensation||Rs. 20,000/- p.m|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Essential Qualification||Ph.D/ M.Phil. / M.E/M.Tech/MBA/Post graduate in social science or related discipline with minimum 55% marks|
|Mode of Applying||Online (by mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Sastra University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Sastra University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates may email their detailed resume on or before 21.09.2019 to Dr.V.Subramaniyaswamy, Associate professor, School of Computing, SASTRA Deemed University, Thanjavur.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The date of interview will be informed later.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Official Website :