SASTRA University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (02) Vacancy . Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in SASTRA University should send their application form online (by Mail). Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 09.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Project Titles||Palaeo flood history of last 10,000 years and the defunct of ancient port city of Poompuhar"|
|Duration of the Project||3 Year|
|Compensation||Rs.31,000 + 8% HRA|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Essential Qualification||M.Tech Remote Sensing / M.Sc. Applied Geology / M.Sc.
Geology degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test.
|Mode of Applying||Online (by mail)|
|Age Limit||Max 28 Years|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Sastra University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Sastra University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates may email their detailed resume on or before 09 August 2019 to Dr. R.Selvakumar, Senior Assistant Professor, School of Civil Engineering, SASTRA Deemed University, Thanjavur.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- The date of interview will be informed later.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Official Website :