SASTRA University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy . Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in SASTRA University should send their application form online (by Mail). Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 10.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Duration of Project||Three years|
|Stipend||Rs. 25,000/ - Per month|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Essential Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with M.E/M.Tech in Welding Engineering or relevant discipline.
B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with M.E/M.Tech in Engineering Electromagnetics or relevant
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Sastra University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Sastra University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates upload their resume on or before 10.11.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a test and interview.
- The date of the test and interview will be notified by email only to the shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Official Website :