SASTRA University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy . Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in SASTRA University should send their application form online (by Mail). Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 20.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Project Titles||Unraveling the Molecular Mechanism(s) Behind the Immune-switch from Immunosuppressive to Immunogenic Phenotype in Differentiated Allogenic Mesenchymal Stem Cells Intended for Bone Tissue Repair/Regeneration|
|Funding Agency||Department of Science & Technology- Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Essential Qualification||First class in M. Sc. or M. Tech. (Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Life Sciences/any related field)|
|Mode of Applying||Online (by mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Sastra University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Sastra University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates may email their detailed resume on or before 20.10.2019 to Dr. Saravanan Sekaran,
- Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The date of interview will be informed later.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Official Website :