SAMEER CEM has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Scientist (02) Vacant Positions. SAMEER CEM has planned to conduct an interview for this Posts on 27.08.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research, Centre for Electromagnetics|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||27.08.2019 - Reporting Time 8.30 AM - 09.00 AM [No candidates will be admitted after 09.00 AM]|
|Venue||SAMEER - Centre for Electromagnetics, CIT Campus, 2nd cross Road, Taramani, Chennai-600 113
Land Mark - SAMEER is located near Government Central Polytechnic (CPT) college and CPT India Pistons cricket ground within C.I.T. Campus
|Official Website||Click Here|
SAMEER CEM Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research, Centre for Electromagnetics requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal) – 02.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
SAMEER CEM Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal) – B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
Desirable area of experience – Working knowledge in Siemens-NX CAD & Nastran /
M.E / M.Tech in Thermal Stream / M.E. in CAD-CAM.
Age Limit :
- Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal) – 30 years.
- Age relaxation may be considered for experienced candidates.
Salary Details :
- Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal) – Rs.30,000/- (consolidated salary). No other allowances.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Two years OR end of the project whichever is earlier.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 27.08.2019 – Research Scientists.
- Reporting Time 8.30 AM – 09.00 AM [No candidates will be admitted after 09.00 AM].
- (In case of unavoidable circumstances interview for shortlisted candidates may continue on next day).
- SAMEER – Centre for Electromagnetics, CIT Campus, 2nd cross Road, Taramani, Chennai-600 113.
- Land Mark – SAMEER is located near Government Central Polytechnic (CPT) college and CPT India Pistons cricket ground within C.I.T. Campus.
How to apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2019 – Research Scientist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SAMEER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research, Centre for Electromagnetics.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SAMEER official website – https://cem.sameer.gov.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview to be held at SAMEER – Centre for Electromagnetics, CIT Campus, 2nd cross Road, Taramani, Chennai-600 113.
- Candidates should bring one set of self attested photocopies of all documents for submission with application along with ORIGINALS for verification.
- Candidates may have to appear for a written objective type of questions test.
- No TA / DA will be paid to candidates for appearing for the written test / interview.
- Candidates should make their own arrangements for their travel/stay at Chennai.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- Number of posts may vary depending on the requirements of SAMEER.
- Experience will not be counted for the candidates without experience certificate from their employers(s).
- No interim queries will be entertained.
- To help in assessing the number of candidates likely to attend the walk in interview sameer request you to register at the link given below: http://cem.sameer.gov.in/recruitment