SAMEER CEM has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Electronics & Communication Engineering) Various Vacant Positions. SAMEER CEM has planned to conduct an interview for this Posts on 01.11.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research, Centre for Electromagnetics|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Electronics & Communication Engineering) - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of Notification||19.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||01.11.2019 (FRIDAY)
Reporting Time : 9.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m [No candidates will be admitted after 11.00 a.m]
|Venue||SAMEER - Centre for Electromagnetics, CIT Campus, 2nd cross Road, Taramani, Chennai-600 113
Land Mark - SAMEER is located near Government Central Polytechnic (CPT) college and CPT India Pistons cricket ground within C.I.T. Campus
|Official Website||Click Here|
SAMEER CEM Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research, Centre for Electromagnetics requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Graduate Apperentices in Electronics & Communication Engineering – Various.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
SAMEER CEM Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering – Degree / Diploma in 2017,2018 & 2019. Candidates should have registered with BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training), Taramani, Chennai.
Candidates already undergoing / undergone Apprenticeship Training are not
permitted to attend the Walk-in-Interview.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering – Fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 10,500/ –
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- SAMEER-CEM invites applications for engagement of Graduate Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship Programme under Government of India Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 in the following disciplines.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 01.11.2019 (FRIDAY).
- Reporting Time : 9.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m [No candidates will be admitted after 11.00 a.m].
- SAMEER – Centre for Electromagnetics, CIT Campus, 2nd cross Road, Taramani, Chennai-600 113.
- Land Mark – SAMEER is located near Government Central Polytechnic (CPT) college and CPT India Pistons cricket ground within C.I.T. Campus.
How to apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2019 – Graduate Apprentice Trainees Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SAMEER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research, Centre for Electromagnetics.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SAMEER official website – https://cem.sameer.gov.in/
- Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per Annexure along with recent passport size photograph enclosing self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials and Walk-in for Intervierw on Friday, the 1st November, 2019 between
09.00 a.m and 11.00 a.m at this Centre.
- No separate call letter will be sent for interview.
- No TA,/DA will be paid.
- Candidates who fail to report in the time prescribed will not be considered.
- Candidates must bring their Original Certificates in respect of age/educational
qualification, etc. at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Selection will be purely through Interview.
- SAMEER-CEM shall have no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. The Apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from SAMMER-CEM on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time.
- This apprenticeship shall not create any liability on SAMEER-CEM for providing
any job to the Apprentice. SAMEER-CEM does not take any responsibility for any short of employment / placement.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the
‘Apprentices Act, 1961’ (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules
of the organization.
- The Apprentice shall not be entitled to any other benefit / facilities / allowances
apart from the consolidated stipend.