Steel Authority of India Limited has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for General Duty Medical Officers (04) vacancies. SAIL has planned to conduct an interview for General Duty Medical Officers Posts on 19.10.2020, 20.10.2020 & 21.10.2020 at 10.00 AM – 02.00 pm. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||General Duty Medical Officers - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||09.10.2020|
|Date and Time of Interview||10.00 AM to 2.00 PM on 19th , 20th & 21st October 2020|
Board Room, Human Resource Development Centre Building, Salem Steel
|Official Website||Click Here|
SAIL Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Steel Authority of India Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- General Duty Medical Officers – 04
- Salem (Tamil Nadu).
Steel Authority of India Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- General Duty Medical Officers – MBBS from a University /institute recognized by MCI, with MCI registration or having valid practitioner license is essential including one doctor with desirable qualification of Diploma or certificate of training in Industrial Health/ Hygiene of minimum three months duration, recognized by State Government /experience in Industrial Health/Hygiene/Occupational Health Services.
Age Limit :
- General Duty Medical Officers – Candidate must be below 69 years on the date of interview
Salary Details :
- General Duty Medical Officers – Rs. 70,000/- per month consolidated Pay
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one (01) year, which can be further extended for a period of one (01) year at the discretion of the Company. The maximum period for engagement under the same contract would not be more than three (03) years
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 19.10.2020, 20.10.2020 & 21.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m. – 02.00 p.m
- HRDC Board Room, Human Resource Development Centre Building, Salem Steel Plant, Salem
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020 – General Duty Medical Officers Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SAIL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Steel Authority of India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Steel Authority of India Limited official website – https://www.sailcareers.com/
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above may attend the walk-in-interview on the above date, time & venue with the filled in application format with a recent passport size color photograph
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in interview/Selection process
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Salem
Download SAIL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Attend Walk- In Interview
SAIL Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here