SACON has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Research Biologist (03) vacant position. SACON has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Biologist Posts on 05.08.2019 at 09.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Biologist - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Walk in Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||05.08.2019 at 09.30 a.m|
|Venue||SACON, Moongilpallam, Anaikatty, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Biologist – 03.
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Biologist – i) Knowledge of wetland ecology or conservation science ii) Experience in identifying wetland flora / fauna, iii) Proficiency in spoken and written English, and iv) Knowledge of Computer software’s and GIS skill;Description of Work : The selected candidate is expected to undertake detailed socio-economic and ecological surveys of wetlands as per the requirements of the project across the project sites in Tamil Nadu and assist the Principal Investigator in project activities.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Biologist – Below 28 years.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/Women and Physically Challenged category as per Central Government norms.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Biologist – Rs. 25,000/- consolidate per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Junior Research Biologist – Eight Months from the date of engagement and may be extended on the basis of performance or requirement;
Selection Process :
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 05.08.2019 at 09.30 a.m.
- SACON, Moongilpallam, Anaikatty, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for SACON Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Biologist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to SACON Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit SACON official website – http://www.sacon.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 05.08.2019 at 09.30 am to be held at SACON, Moongilpallam, Anaikatty, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Selected candidate may be allowed hostel accommodation at SACON as per availability. Other allowances and benefits to the research personnel would be admissible as per the rules.
- The Centre will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the link www.sacon.in.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..at the time of interview.