RGNIYD has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Faculty (On Contract) (03) Vacant Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for this Faculty (On Contract) post in RGNIYD should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “21.07.2020” to “10.08.2020″. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Faculty (On Contract) - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Placement Details
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development requires posts to fill their vacancies.
- Faculty (On Contract) –
- Applied Psychology – 02
- Social Work – 01
- Sriperumbudur (Tamilnadu).
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Faculty (On Contract) –
- Applied Psychology – Ph.D
- Social Work –
- UGC NET with Ph.D in Social Work
- Minimum 02 years of teaching experience at PG Level is required
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Faculty (On Contract) : Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.52,000/- per month (Rupees fifty two thousand only). He / she will not be entitled to any other
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of 06 months. This is subject to extension / curtailment depending upon the requirements.
Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position / extension of contract
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 21.07.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 10.08.2020
Application Fees :
- Rs.300/- for SC / ST and Rs.500/- for Others (UR / OBC) categories. Payment can be made through online only.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded / adjusted under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up the payment details/fee receipt / reference number in the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
- Applications not accompanied with full prescribed fee or with fee sent through Money order, crossed cheques, cash and treasury challan will not be accepted by the Institute and such applications will be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
How to apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 – Faculty (Contract) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RGNIYD Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RGNIYD official website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates are requested to visit institute website www.rgniyd.gov.in periodically for any updates regarding recruitment process.
- The interview will be held in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Chennai to Bangalore Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Tamil Nadu. Change of venue, if any, for interview will be intimated later.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- No accommodation will be provided in the Institute campus