RGNIYD has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Faculty (01) vacant position. RGNIYD has planned to conduct an interview for Faculty Posts on 04.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Faculty - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||Interview : 04.02.2020|
|Venue||RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Faculty(Applied Psychology) – 01
- RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu.
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Faculty –
- Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university (OR)
- Ph.D degree from a university/institution with a ranking in top 500 in the World University ranking (at any time) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) and Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Age Limit :
- Faculty – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Faculty – Rs. 52,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Jan-May 2020
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Walk in Interview : 04.02.2020 (10.00 am – 05.00 pm)
- RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu
How to apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 – Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RGNIYD Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RGNIYD official website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Candidate should submit the duly filled prescribed application form along with selfattested copy of educational certificates, experience certificates, etc at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Incomplete application without any supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- Original documents / certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview
Download RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
RGNIYD Official Notification : Click Here
RGNIYD Application Form : Click Here