RGNIYD has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Consultant (Administration) (01) Vacant Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for this Consultant (Administration) post in RGNIYD should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “08.07.2020” to “31.07.2020″. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant (Administration) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Placement Details
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development requires posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant (Administration) – 01
- Sriperumbudur (Tamilnadu).
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant (Administration) – Minimum a Graduate in any discipline
- Experience – Should have retired in minimum Pay Level 10 (Grade Pay 5400 as per 06 CPC) from Govt. of India Institute (or) University (or) State University with experience in General Administration, Legal Matters, Establishment, etc.
Age Limit ( Age as on 31st July 2020) :
- Consultant (Administration) – Not exceeding 64 years
Salary Details :
- Consultant (Administration) – Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- 03 Months
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 08.07.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 31.07.2020
How to apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 – Consultant (Administration) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RGNIYD Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RGNIYD official website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The hard copy of application along with the self‐attested copy of certificates should be submitted only by the shortlisted candidates at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid to the candidates attending the skill test / written test / interview.
- Applications received through email / incomplete / not on prescribed format / without self-attested copies of relevant documents / not through proper channel will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for skill test / written test / interview will be informed through email as mentioned in the application form.