RGNIYD has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Associate (01) vacant position. RGNIYD has planned to conduct an interview for Research Associate Posts on 07.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||Walk in/Skype Interview : 07.11.2019|
|Venue||RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date for Online Submission|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01.
- RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu.
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – The candidate should have Master’s in Social Science (those who are currently enrolled for Ph.D. are also encouraged to apply) from a reputed
• Minimum of two years of research experience in the development sector
• Experience in conducting primary and secondary research studies, collecting and using quantitative and qualitative data.
• Advanced level experience in using Statistical Package for research.
- The Research Associate will be responsible for ideating and conducting secondary research to determine and develop a deeper understanding of thematic areas related to the project (Adolescent and Youth Development). These studies are undertaken with the objective of strengthening adolescents and youth sector and formulate policies, generate necessary evidence and provide knowledge support.
Age Limit :
- Research Associate – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Negotiable based on Qualification and Experience.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Research Associate – Period of 02 months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for application : 06.11.2019.
- Walk in/Skype Interview : 07.11.2019.
- RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu
How to apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RGNIYD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RGNIYD official website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Interested candidates may apply through e-mail with the following particulars:
- Covering letter describing suitability for the position
- A detailed CV (please mention the position – Research Associate in the subject line of your mail)
- One or two research article/ document developed by the candidate to assess the writing skill
- Please send the above details to the following email id (no telephonic inquiry will be entertained): firstname.lastname@example.org
Download RGNIYD Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
RGNIYD Official Notification : Click Here