RGNIYD has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Registrar on Contract (01) vacant position. RGNIYD has planned to conduct an interview for Registrar on Contract Posts on 04.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Registrar on Contract - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||04.10.2019 at 10.30 a.m - 12.30 p.m|
|Venue||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India, Sriperumbudur – 602 105|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Registrar on Contract – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Registrar on Contract – Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks
or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale.
(i) at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 (6th CPC) and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 (6th CPC) and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or
(ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of
higher education, or
(iii) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Age Limit :
- Registrar on Contract – Preferably below 70 years.
Salary Details :
- Registrar on Contract – Rs.65,000/- (Inclusive of HRA @ Rs.10,000) + Transport.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Registrar on Contract – Initially for a period of 03 months
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04.10.2019 at 10.30 a.m.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India, Sriperumbudur – 602 105.
How to apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2019 – Registrar Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RGNIYD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RGNIYD official website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in
- The Institute is keen on appointing a Registrar on contract basis. Retired officers who have demonstrated excellence in the field of academic / administration / teaching and show great promise in continuing to do so may attend.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 04.10.2019 (Friday) at 10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. to be held at “Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India, Sriperumbudur – 602 105.”
- Candidates are requested to submit the detailed resume along with supporting copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, etc. on the date of interview.
- Incomplete resume and resume without any supporting documents will be
- Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application form.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding
conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being selected.
- The institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without
assigning any reasons therefor.
- Original documents / certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview
- Registrar who is engaged on contract basis may leave the assignment any time
during the period of contract, after giving a notice of 05 Days.
- The institute reserves its right to terminate the appointment without assigning any
reasons with 05 days notice period.
Download RGNIYD Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
RGNIYD Official Notification : Click Here