Repco Home Finance has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Executive/Trainee various vacancies. Repco Home Finance has planned to conduct an interview for Executive/Trainee Posts on Hyderabad (29.02.2020),Vijayawada (02.03.2020). Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Repco Home Finance|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Executive/Trainee - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date||Hyderabad (29.02.2020)
|Venue||Refer Official Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Repco Bank Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Repco Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Executive/Trainee – Various.
Repco Bank Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Executive/Trainee –
- Any Graduate preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Fluency in Telugu (read, write & speak) besides English is must
- Early joining will be preferred.
- For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible.
- All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
6. No requests for transfer would be considered for a period of 3 years.
Age Limit :
- Executive/Trainee – Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-02-2020, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
Salary Details :
- Executive/Trainee –
- a) Executive (on roll) CTC Per annum starting from Rs.3.50 lakhs (approx) as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/ performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the Management.
- b) Trainee (off roll) Starting fixed stipend would be Rs. 9500 p.m. (variable based on location and previous experience) plus Meal allowance and performance incentive (variable, based on performance).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 1 year (extendable based on performance).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates & Venue :
How to apply for Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2020 – Executive / Trainee Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Repco Home Finance.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Repco Home Finance official website – https://www.repcohome.com
- Eligible candidates are requested to attend a WALK-IN INTERVIEW with all original testimonials and pay slips for the last 3 months along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venue on stipulated date & time.
- The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all candidates and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
- The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc.
- No further communication/ correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification.
- For eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, NOC from the Competent Authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.