Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Assistant/Clerk - 40|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Online Test Date||07.07.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Repco Bank Placement Details
- Repco Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Assistant/Clerk – 40.
Repco Bank Job Eligibility Details :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Assistant/Clerk – Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC.
Age Limit :
- 21 years to 28 years as on 30 Apr 2019.
- Age Relaxation refer Official Notification.
Salary Details :
- Junior Assistant/Clerk – Rs. 11,765 to Rs. 31,540/-
Mode of Applying :
Details Regarding Fees :
- General and all others – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates – Rs. 400/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process :
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 03.06.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 20.06.2019.
- Download of Call Letters – 01.07.2019 onwards.
- Tentative date of Online Test – 07.07.2019.
How to apply for Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 – Junior Assistant/Clerk Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Repco Bank Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Repco Bank.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Repco Bank official website https://www.repcobank.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates will have to visit the Repco Bank website for downloading call letters for online test.
- Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State). Others need not apply.